Dipl-Ing L Michael Hohmann
ARCHITECT + CLEAN ENERGY Pundit
- Private practice established in 1987.
- Since 2007, now full-time, working on issues and practices of Sustainability and CleanEnergy.
- Trained at Technical Universities Munich and Karlsruhe, working in London since 1960.
- The Sixties were spent in the Barbican office of Chamberlin, Powell and Bon on all aspects of detail design for the residential parts of the Barbican Redevelopment in the City of London.
- The seventies and eighties were based in the Architects Department of the Greater London Council, housing and technical support, eventually as Technical Policy Architect.